The Immediate Future

Unraveled
Site Admin

The Immediate Future

Post by Unraveled » Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:54 am

Hey everyone! As you can see this site is a work in progress. I wanted to get it going as soon as possible so we would all have a place to come to.

That being said, I am working full-time right now but am going to be putting as much work as I can into this.

I hope we can all make this site blossom and grow and create a fun community for us all.

Thank you all for being here!

-Unraveled

Yarn Darlin'

Re: The Immediate Future

Post by Yarn Darlin' » Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:41 pm

I'm in and thankful that you've stepped up to do this!!
Yarn Darlin' aka Melissa
Knitting is my preference, but I don't think of crocheters as hookers. Not the ones I like. ;)

SheKnitz

Post by SheKnitz » Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:23 am

Thank you for making an attempt. If there is some way we can help please let us know. Not all of us are techy, but there are several of us with time that would be willing to assist you with "easy" jobs if we can.

MrsKnittens

Post by MrsKnittens » Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:55 am

Thank you! We are all many emotions. Good to see someone actively helping to move forward.

krizmn
Site Admin

Post by krizmn » Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:29 pm

Thank you all for coming here. Unraveled is currently sitting at the laptop learning "Elgg". It is a social media program that is open source and will allow us to add features like users, submissions, buy/sell, and projects. I am merely here to update the forums with what is going on. She is spending all her energy on getting the site functional for everyone.

Wish her luck :-)