How do I need to drink water to help me increase my metabolism?

When it's what you want to talk about...But the other person just backs away, nodding. Let's spread the disease. #fibreposy.
ritcha

How do I need to drink water to help me increase my metabolism?

Post by ritcha » Tue May 11, 2021 4:47 am

It is one of the most talked about "water" issues that can help you lose weight. Which is not an idle claim Because reliable studies have confirmed that Drinking water can help you lose weight. But one of the things that many people wonder is Water will help us burn calories. Or help increase metabolism Or how to drink water to help increase metabolism Ready, come and find a slap.

According to: joker game

From many studies Which follows that Will focus on drinking water in 0.5 liters

Drinking water increases the amount of calories burned, which is known as Basic Energy Requirements (Basal Metabolic Rate: BMR / Basal Energy Expenditure: BEE) or Resting Energy Expenditure: REE.
In adults, the basic energy requirement increased by 24-30% within 10 minutes of drinking water.
A study of overweight women examining the effects of adding more than 1 liter of water per day found that over the course of 12 months, this resulted in a 2 kg weight loss.
Drinking 0.5 liters of water resulted in an additional 23 calories burned, each year containing approximately 17,000 calories, or more than 2 kilograms of fat.

Overweight people who drank 1-1.5 liters of water daily for 2-3 weeks experienced significant reductions in body mass index (BMI), waist circumference, and body fat.
Try to drink more water each day. In addition to helping with weight loss. It also improves overall health as well. In addition, friends Choose a proper diet and exercise regularly.